Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. In these Conditions unless the context otherwise admits:
1.1 "Buyer" means the person whose order for the sale of goods is accepted by the Seller.
1.2 "Seller" means BaseOfTree.com
1.3 "Goods" means the articles which the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
1.4 "Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller. By accessing or using the Seller's website you are agreeing to comply with and are bound by the Conditions. If you are not agreeable to the Conditions then please do not use the Seller's website.
1.5 "Contents" means the names images pictures logos icons documents and materials from time to time on the Seller's website.
2. These Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms or conditions which the Buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order confirmation of order or similar document.
3. All other terms and conditions expressed or implied by statute or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
5. All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to read these Conditions carefully and raise any problems before an order is placed.
6. The Buyer shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided during the order process. The Seller will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been entered correctly.
7. No order submitted by the Buyer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Seller unless and until the Seller confirms acceptance of the order by payment in full.
8. The Seller is entitled to refuse any order placed by the Buyer and will not be required to provide an explanation.
9. The Goods may differ slightly from the images shown on the website of the Seller, including (but not exclusively) colour or wording.
Price and Payment
10. The price of the Goods will be the price quoted by the Seller and will include VAT, delivery is for the United Kingdom only. See Shipping for more details.
11. The Buyer shall pay the price of the Goods without any deduction to the Seller before any orders are shipped.
12. The Goods will be delivered to the Buyer at the address provided by the Buyer on the order form.
13. The Buyer should note that the Seller is only able to deliver to locations within the United Kingdom and selective countries at present at the discretion of the seller.
14. The risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery taking place.
15. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and the Seller shall not be liable for any delay for delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
Return of Goods
16. The Buyer will inspect the Goods as soon after delivery as is reasonably practicable and will notify the Seller of any shortages defects in the Goods or any other complaint in respect of them within five working days from the date the Goods were delivered. Save in respect of any shortages or defects if the Buyer fails to comply with this clause the Seller will not be held legally liab